Monday, April 4, 2011

Scripture Rings

My sweet friend Susan asked me to make some scripture rings 
for a retreat she and two other ladies are hosting this weekend. 

 The retreat is a very special retreat- 
only for those mothers who have lost children
 and I was honored to do something to help.

 Although a tad time consuming, 
these are super easy to make and a great way to
share scriptures with someone.  

Here's how to make them:

1. Print out the scriptures
 {see printables below or make your own using a business card template}
and cut them out. 

2. Cut out scrapbook paper into rectangles a
 tiny bit larger than your scripture cards.
I used a different kind of paper for each verse.
{I used a paper cutter and it was much faster!}

3. Glue the scripture cards on top of the scrapbook rectangles. 

4. Take the string off of the tags
{I used these tags}
and glue the scrapbook rectangle in the center of the tag. 


5. Take a book ring and put thru the hole in a set of tags. 

6. Grab a few pieces of ribbon and tie to the ring
and you are done. 

These are awesome to put on your desk,
in your purse or to give as a gift!

You can download the verses HERE