Monday, April 4, 2011

I {heart} you because................

I saw this idea on the internet somewhere 
{I don't remember where I saw it, if it was you
 please comment and I'll be happy to give you credit}
and I immediately loved it and knew I had to do it! 

So easy and so inexpensive and such a fun idea! 


You just buy a frame,
 {Walmart or the Dollar Store or even spray paint a frame you already have}
print out the card below in whatever size your frame is,
{there are four different styles in the download- 
the polka dot one shown above is number 3}
place it in the frame. 

Add a thin dry erase with a cute ribbon
and it's ready to go! 


You just write on the glass the reason you love someone
along with their name, and simply erase when you want to change it!
How fun is that?

You could make a big one and hang it on the wall 
or small ones and place them on the dining room table
or even make one for each member of your family 
and hang them on their bedroom doors. 

i heart you